Student Games Garden
Starting with this new edition of INDIE GARDEN ASSEMBLY, we would like to extend the ambitions of our student games competition. We will be selecting a maximum of 6 games to participate in this european competition and will support the winning student project with an award and a PR support. The winning project will be exhibited at Gamescom in the business area within the INDIE GARDEN BOOTH and will benefit of our PR support there. The value of such a service is 3800€.
Only videogames schools can enter the competition and register their best student project. We will only select a maximum of 6 projects in all the student projects submission. The school supporting the project agrees to finance the participation of the team to the competition and will also benefit of a silver partnership with the INDIE GARDEN ASSEMBLY. The selected game will be exhibited during the three days of the exhibition at no aditional cost. The participation fee is rated at 900€.
The submition is free of charge | Submit before December 10th, 2017!
WHY SUBMIT YOUR GAME?
– Selected games will have their own exhibition space with a screen, print display, and two tickets (value 350€)
– Enter the competition and get a chance to win the INDIE GARDEN AWARD with a prize valued at 3800€!
– Meet videogames media and industry key players in one to one meetings (priceless)
– Playtest your game during our public day exhibition on saturday (priceless)
– The school supporting the selected projects will get a Silver sponsorship (value 500€)